One-Eyed Girl @ #FivePointsFestival 2017


Kasey Tararuj AKA One-Eyed Girl will be boothing at the weekend’s Five Points Festival (May 20-21, 2017) specifically at Booth #223 (sharing a booth with Lickyourelbow Art), and she’s sent words and snaps of what goodies she’ll be offering!


"Hatchies! I will have 5 little Hatchies available. Each baby dragon is a Custom Lunartik Cup of Tea. 5 to choose from: Water Dragon, Lizard Dragon, Furry Dragon, Alien Dragon and Flying Dragon - at US$90 a piece."
"I'll also have a new batch of yummy Kritters and Kronies available. For now I have Cuppy Cako, Neapo Litan and Chip Chocko, but I'll have a few more of these little guys featuring little popsicle, candy apple and macaroon friends going for $50 - $100 a piece. Chip Chocko (the blue guy) is my personal favorite :D

Along with these little guys I'll have tons of other original sculpts, custom toys, resins and 3D paintings available all at Booth #223! "
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK